From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tumen may refer to one of the following.
- Tumen (unit), a Turkic and Mongol military unit of 10,000 people
- Tumen, Bumin Khan, Turkic Khagan
- Tumen River, a river in China, North Korea, and Russia
- Tumen, Jilin, a city in China
- Tümen Jasagtu Khan, a Khagan of Mongolia in the late 16th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.