From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tump may refer to:
- A Bowl barrow, a type of burial mound.
- Tump is an English word meaning a hillock, mound, barrow or tumulus -see List of Tumps
- Tump (hill), a hill in the UK with a 30 metre prominence.
- Tump, a rock band from Austin, Texas.
- "The Tump", a location in the fictional city-state of Ankh-Morpork in the Discworld series.
- Tumpline, a strap over the forehead used for carrying loads.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.