From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -tun, TUN, Tun, or tun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TUN or tun may refer to:
Science and technology
- TUN/TAP, a computer network device driver
- TUN (product standard)
- Tun (Maya calendar), a part of the Mayan long count calendar system
- Tun (unit), an antiquated measurement of liquid
- Tun shells, large sea snails of the family Tonnidae
- Tun, a tardigrade in its cryptobiotic state
- Tun (or Toon), is the common name for trees belonging to the genus Toona
- Tun, Sweden, a locality in Lidköping Municipality, Västra Götaland County, Sweden
- Tun, the former name of Ferdows, a city in Iran
- Tunisia, the northernmost country in Africa (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code: TUN)
- Tunis–Carthage International Airport, (IATA airport code: TUN)
- TUN, The University Network (TUN.com)
- Tun, a Malay title
- Tun, a drum used in the Music of French Guiana
- Touro University Nevada, a private non-profit institution of education
- a cask, see barrel
- Tün is a Part Turkish surname that means "Superior"
- Tun is a Mayan surname that means "Rock"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.