From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tune in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tune may refer to:
- A melody
- A tune-family
- To tune an instrument (Musical tuning)
- To tune a radio (Radio tuning)
- To tune a car (Car tuning)
- To tune an engine (Engine tuning)
- A tune (folk music), a short piece of instrumental music, usually with repeating sections, and often played a number of times
- British slang term, often said when referring to a piece of music that is enjoyed
- Tune, a village in Denmark
- Tune, a village in Norway
- Tune ship, a museum exhibition in Norway
- Tune Ventures, Malaysian investment company
- Tune, a Japanese fashion magazine
- All pages beginning with "Tune"
- All pages with titles containing "Tune"
- Tunes (disambiguation)
- Tuner (disambiguation)
- Tuning (disambiguation)
- Tone (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tune.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.