From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tunica may refer to:
- The Latin word for tunic, a type of clothing typical in the ancient world
- In animal anatomy, tunica refers to a membranous structure lining a cavity, or covering an organ such as a gland or a blood vessel; types include Tunica albuginea (disambiguation) and Tunica vasculosa (disambiguation)
- In Botany, tunica refers to a membranous structure such as the spermoderm, or any loose membrane not of epidermis, or the coat of a bulb or corm.
- Tunica, a flowering plant genus now included in Petrorhagia
- Tunica people, a Native American group in the Central Mississippi Valley
- Tunica (language), an isolate of the associated Tunica historic peoples in the Central Mississippi Valley
- Tunica, Louisiana
- Tunica, Mississippi
- Tunica Resorts, Mississippi (site of several casinos)
- Tunica County, Mississippi
- Jackson, Benjamin, Daydon; A Glossary of Botanic Terms with their Derivation and Accent; Published by Gerald Duckworth & Co. London, 4th ed 1928
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.