From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tunica may refer to:
- The Latin word for tunic, a type of clothing typical in the ancient world
- Tunica (biology), a general term for a layer, sheath or similar covering
- "Tunica", an anatomical term for a membranous structure lining a cavity, or covering an organ such as a gland or a blood vessel
- Tunica, a flowering plant genus now included in Petrorhagia
- Tunica people, a Native American group in the Central Mississippi Valley
- Tunica (language), an isolate of the associated Tunica historic peoples in the Central Mississippi Valley
- Tunica, Louisiana
- Tunica, Mississippi
- Tunica Resorts, Mississippi (site of several casinos)
- Tunica County, Mississippi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.