From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tunica may refer to:
- The Latin word for tunic, a type of clothing typical in the ancient world
- Tunica (biology), a general term for a layer, sheath or similar covering
- "Tunica", an anatomical term for a membranous structure lining a cavity, or covering an organ such as a gland or a blood vessel
- Tunica, a flowering plant genus now included in Petrorhagia
- Tunica people, a Native American group in the central Mississippi River Valley
- Tunica (language), an isolate of the associated Tunica historic peoples in the central Mississippi River Valley
- Tunica-Biloxi, a Federally-recognized Native American tribe in Louisiana
- Tunica, Louisiana
- Tunica, Mississippi
- Tunica County, Mississippi
- Tunica Hills, a forest region and wildlife management area, in Louisiana and Mississippi
- Tunica Resorts, Mississippi (site of several casinos)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tunica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.