From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tunnelling)
|Look up tunneling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tunneling or tunnelling may refer to:
- Digging tunnels (the literal meaning)
- Quantum tunneling, the quantum-mechanical effect where a particle crosses through a classically-forbidden potential energy barrier
- Tunneling (fraud), a fraud committed by a company's own management or by major shareholders
- Tunneling protocol, transmitting one computer network protocol that is encapsulated inside another network protocol
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Tunneling"
- All pages with titles containing "Tunneling"
- Tunnel (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.