From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tunny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tunny may refer to
- an alternative name for the tuna fish
- Common tunny another name for the Atlantic bluefin tuna
- Little tunny, the common name for Euthynnus alletteratus, a species of tuna
- the British code name for the German World War II Lorenz cipher machine
- either of the United States submarines which has been called USS Tunny
- a character in the musical American Idiot
- the name of a fictional family in the horror film Wicked Little Things
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.