From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tura may refer to:
- Cosimo Tura (c. 1430–1495), Italian painter
- Tura Satana (1938-2011), American actress and former exotic dancer
- Will Tura (b. 1940), Belgian singer
- Tura Beach, New South Wales, a community in Australia
- Tura, Egypt, a town in Cairo Governorate
- Tura, Hungary, a city in Pest County
- Tura, India, a municipality in West Garo Hills District, Meghalaya
- Tura, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Tura, Russia, name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Tura River, a river in Siberia, Russia
- Tura Satana (band), American alternative metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.