From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It may refer to one of several fictional works:
- Turandot (Gozzi), a play by Carlo Gozzi, written in 1762.
- Turandot (Busoni), an opera by Ferruccio Busoni, first performed in 1917.
- Turandot, an opera by Giacomo Puccini, first performed in 1926.
- Turandot (Brecht), a play by Bertolt Brecht, written in 1953-54.
- Khutulun, the historical figure on whom these works are loosely based
- 530 Turandot, a minor planet named for Puccini's character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.