|— City —|
|Elevation||129 m (423 ft)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
|Number of Union councils||1|
Turbat (Balochi: تُربت), is a city located in southern Balochistan, a province of Pakistan. The town is the administrative center of Kech District and Turbat Tehsil, the town itself contains one Union council.
The town is located in southern Balochistan province in Pakistan. It is situated on the left bank of the Kech River, which is a tributary to the Dasht River. The Makran Range to the north and east descends to coastal plains in the south. The town is a marketplace for dates grown in the surrounding region and has a date-processing factory. Jowar (sorghum), barley, wheat, and rice are also grown, and livestock are raised.
Koh-e-Murad (Persian: كوه مراد) is a shrine located in Turbat. This is a sacred place for Zikris where they believe that Muhammad Jaunpuri, who they view as the Mahdi, meditated and offered prayers for a long time.
Turbat was ruled since ancient times by the Gichki Tribes of Makran. It was then the headquarter of the Makran State and Nawab of Makran resided in Shahi Tump Near Turbat. When the Makran State was dissolved, Turbat city remained the Division Head Quarter.Turbat means place of Graveyard. it has different historical place and different stories .
Places of interest 
- Former palace of the Nawab of Makran
- The Nazim's Mosque
- The Governament's Farm.
- Fort of Punno, commonly known as meri-e-kalat.
- Absor, a very important town of the district Turbat
- Hapdrok river (Balochi: Hapdrok) is a river that is joined on the south side by mountain waters and on the other side by the Kor river.
Turbat has an international airport which offers direct flights to Gwadar, Karachi, and Sharjah, U.A.E. The road network links Turbat with Panjgur and Kalat to the northwest and Pasni to the southeast and to Karachi in the East.
See also 
- Stefan Helders, World Gazetteer. ""Karachi"". Retrieved 2006-04-17.
- Tehsils & Unions in the District of Kech/Turbat - Government of Pakistan
- District Profile: Southern Balochistan � Kech - Dawn