Turkey national under-19 football team
|Association||Turkish Football Federation|
|Head coach||Feyyaz Uçar|
| Turkey 2–0 Slovakia
25 April 1999
| Turkey 10–0 San Marino
Belgium, 10 October 2004
| Ukraine 4–0 Turkey
Kiev, 6 July 2004
|Appearances||4 (First in 2004)|
|Best result||Runners-up: 2004|
The Turkey national under-19 football team is the national under-19 football team of Turkey and is controlled by the Turkish Football Federation. The team competes in the UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship, held every year. The Under-19 UEFA tournament originally began as the FIFA Junior Tournament between 1948-54. It has since been renamed a number of times, most notably referred to as the UEFA European U-18 Championship between 1981-2001. The tournament was renamed as the UEFA European U-19 Championship in 2002, but importantly the overall statistics are collated from 1948. In addition, every even year, the top six teams from the respective UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship compete in the FIFA U-20 World Cup the following year.
UEFA European U-19 Championship record*
|2003||First qualifying round||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|2015||To be determined|
- *The tournament originally began in 1948 and has had a number of different names. The tournament was renamed as the UEFA European U-19 Championship in 2002, but importantly the overall statistics are collated from 1948.
- **Draws include knockout matches decided by penalty shoot-out.
- ***Silver background colour indicates that Turkey finished as runner-up.
- Q - Denotes qualified for the FIFA U-20 World Cup held the following year.
In addition to team victories, Turkish players have won individual awards at UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship.
- *Award was shared with other players.
|Friendly 23 April 2014||Hungary||5–2||Turkey||Pancho Arena, Felcsút|
|17:00||G. Bobál 8', 38', 60'
- Turkey national football team
- Turkey national under-21 football team
- Turkey national under-20 football team
- Turkey national under-17 football team
- "Turkey Under-19". TFF (in Turkish).