Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Turkey)
|Jurisdiction||Government of Turkey|
|Minister responsible||Ahmet Davutoğlu, Minister of Foreign Affairs|
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Turkish: Dışişleri Bakanlığı) is a government ministry of the Republic of Turkey, responsible for the foreign relations of Turkey. The Ministry was established on 2 May 1920. The ministry is headquartered in the Turkish capital of Ankara and counts on more than 200 missions as embassies, permanent representation offices and consulates general, abroad.
- List of Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Turkey)
- Foreign relations of Turkey
- Turkish diplomatic missions
- Politics of Turkey
- Republic of Turkey
- Brief History of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Rep. of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "Contact Us." Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- "CIA. Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments". Retrieved 30 May 2013.
|This Turkey-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|