Military history of Turkey (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Turkish wars (disambiguation))
Military history of Turkey and extends centuries which is covered under pages:
- Military of the Ottoman Empire (Ottoman Empire) (1299 - 1922)
- Based on periods: Rise of the Ottoman Empire, Growth of the Ottoman Empire, Stagnation of the Ottoman Empire, Decline of the Ottoman Empire, Dissolution of the Ottoman Empire
- Based on regions: Ottoman wars in Europe, History of the Russo-Turkish wars, Ottoman wars in Near East
- Based on Armed Forces: Ottoman Navy
- Military history of the Republic of Turkey)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.