Turks & Caicos Islands Amateur Athletic Association
|Turks & Caicos Islands Amateur Athletic Association
|Vice president||Rita Gardiner|
The Turks & Caicos Islands Amateur Athletic Association (TCIAAA) is the governing body for the sport of athletics in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Current president is Edith Skippings. She was elected in 2011.
TCIAAA is the national member federation for the Turks and Caicos Islands in the following international organisations:
- International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF)
- North American, Central American and Caribbean Athletic Association (NACAC)
- Association of Panamerican Athletics (APA)
- Central American and Caribbean Athletic Confederation (CACAC)
Moreover, it is part of the following national organisations:
TCIAAA maintains the Turks and Caicos Islands records in athletics.
- Turks & Caicos Islands Amateur Athletic Association, IAAF, retrieved January 5, 2013
- New Executives for Turks & Caicos Islands, NACAC, November 29, 2011, retrieved January 5, 2013
- ASOCIACIÓN INTERNACIONAL DE FEDERACIONES DE ATLETISMO - CONSTITUCIÓN EN VIGOR A PARTIR DEL 1 DE NOVIEMBRE DE 2011 (in Spanish), IAAF, p. 59, retrieved October 12, 2012
- Carbery, Ray (September 4, 2007), Submission from Mr Ray Carbery, President, Turks & Caicos Islands Olympic Committee (Steering) - RECOGNITION OF THE TCI OLYMPIC COMMITTEE BY THE INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE, Parliament of the United Kingdom, retrieved October 13, 2012