From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Turn On (disambiguation))
|Look up turn on in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turn On may refer to:
- Turn-on, another word for sexual arousal
- Turn-On, a 1969 American sketch comedy TV series
- The Turn-Ons, an American rock band
- Turn On, an English rock band formed by Tim Gane of Stereolab
- "Turn on, tune in, drop out", a 1999 counterculture phrase coined by Timothy Leary in the 1960
- Switch, an electrical component that allows a circuit to be turned on or off
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turn On.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.