From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up turnabout, turn-about, or turn about in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turnabout may refer to:
In film and television:
- Turnabout (film), a 1940 comedy directed by Hal Roach, based on a novel by Thorne Smith (see below)
- Turnabout (game show), a 1990s BBC TV quiz programme
- Turnabout (2011 film), an upcoming film starring George Katt
- Turnabout (TV series), a 1978–79 United States TV series
In other media:
- Turnabout (novel), a novel by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Turnabout, a novel by Thorne Smith
- Turnabout (comics), a one-page Disney comic by Carl Barks
- Turnabout (video game), a puzzle video game by Artdink
- Turnabout, a subsidiary record label of Vox Records
- Turnabout Glacier, Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Turnabout Lake, Qikiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut, Canada
- Turnabout River, Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Turnabout Theatre, a 1940-1950s venue in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Turnabout, a small sail trainer for junior sailors.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.