From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up turnaround in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turnaround may refer to:
- Turnaround (road), a type of traffic junction
- Turnaround, in aviation maintenance, the process of or time needed for loading, unloading, and servicing an aircraft, see aircraft ground handling
- Turnaround (filmmaking), an arrangement in which the rights to a project are sold by one studio to another
- Turnaround (refining), an event wherein an entire process unit is taken offstream for revamp or renewal
- Turnaround, in computing scheduling, the total time between submission of a process and its completion
- Turnaround: Crisis, Leadership, and the Olympic Games, a 2004 book by Mitt Romney
- Turnaround, a 1987 film featuring Eddie Albert
- Turnaround management, a management strategy to regenerate a company's performance
- Turnaround (music), in jazz or blues, a transitional passage at the end of a section
- Turnaround (Stan Rogers album), 1978
- Turnaround (Westlife album), 2003
- Turnaround Tour, a 2004 tour by Westlife in support of the album
- The Turnaround!, a 1965 album by Hank Mobley
- Turnaround, an album by Katrina and the Waves
- "Turnaround", a song by Devo, from the album Freedom of Choice, covered by Nirvana
- "Turnaround", a song by Ornette Coleman from Tomorrow Is the Question!
- "Turnaround", a song by Kisschasy from Seizures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turnaround.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.