|Division of:||Turner Broadcasting System|
|Key people:||David Levy, president|
|Major broadcasting contracts:||MLB
UEFA Champions League (starting in 2013/14)
Turner Sports is the division of Turner Broadcasting System (a subsidiary of Time Warner) responsible for sports broadcasts on Turner channels including TBS, TNT, and TruTV, and for operating the interactive properties NCAA.com, NASCAR.COM, NBA.com, PGATOUR.COM and PGA.com. Turner Sports also operates NBA TV on behalf of the league.
Turner also owns Peachtree TV, which continues to carry some local broadcasts of Atlanta Braves games. However, as of the 2011 season, the production of these games has been delegated to Fox Sports South, and Turner Sports is no longer involved in these broadcasts.
Current properties 
- NBA on TNT (current contract: 2008-2016)
- NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship (current contract: 2011-2024)
- Major League Baseball on TBS (current contract: 2007-2013)
- 26 Sunday games, All-Star Selection Show, Division Series, and alternating ALCS/NLCS with Fox Sports
- NASCAR on TNT (current contract: 2007-2014)
- UEFA Champions League (starting in 2013-2014)
- Exclusive Tuesday games on TNT and TBS and coverage of knockout stage (except the final) co-produced with Fox Sports.
Other television properties 
- NBA TV (managed on behalf of the NBA)
Turner Sports Interactive 
- Starting with the 2010–11 academic year and continuing through 2023–24, Turner has digital rights to all NCAA championships across all divisions. Under the deal, Turner also manages NCAA.com. This does not include championships of the Division I Football Bowl Subdivision, which are not officially sanctioned by the NCAA.
- Turner has managed and operated NASCAR.COM in partnership with NASCAR for more than a decade. Their current partnership agreement runs through the end of 2014.
- Bleacher Report
- Time Warner acquired this sports news website in August 2012 for an estimated value of close to $200 million.
Properties on Turner channels not produced by Turner Sports 
Peachtree TV 
- Atlanta Braves baseball (current contract: 2008-2013)
- 45 Braves games
- SEC Network football and basketball (syndicated by ESPN Plus)
Turner Sports was previously responsible for the Braves broadcasts on Peachtree TV, as it had been for TBS. However, Turner announced on January 18, 2011 that operations for WPCH would be taken over by Meredith Corporation, owner of CBS affiliate WGCL-TV, though Turner will retain the broadcast license. In addition, production of the station's 45 Atlanta Braves broadcasts will be transferred from Turner Sports to Fox Sports South.
Former properties 
Turner South 
- Atlanta Hawks basketball
- College Football on TBS (2002-2006)
- Goodwill Games (1986, 1990, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2001)
- Braves TBS Baseball (1976-2007)
- Gator Bowl (1993-1994)
- NASCAR (1983-2000)
Key people 
- David Levy, President
- Lenny Daniels, EVP & Chief Operating Officer
- Craig Barry, SVP, Creative Services
- Jeff Behnke, SVP & Executive Producer
- Matthew Hong, SVP & General Manager, Sports Operations
- Christina Miller, SVP, Programming, Marketing and Strategy
Notable Turner Sports personalities (past and present) 
See also 
Notes and references 
- Associated Press (September 21, 2010). "Turner wins NCAA digital rights". ESPN.com. Retrieved September 24, 2010.
- Bercovici, Jeff. "Turner Buys Bleacher Report, Next-Gen Sports Site, for $175M-Plus". Forbes.com.