From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up turnout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turnout may refer to:
- Turnout (ballet), a rotation of the leg which comes from the hips, causing the knee and foot to turn outward, away from the center of the body
- Turnout (film), a British film
- Voter turnout, the percentage of eligible voters who cast a ballot in an election
- A lay-by, turnout or pullout, a roadside parking or rest area for drivers
- A passing place, turnout or pullout, a spot on a single track road where vehicles can pull over to let others pass
- Railroad switch (US), turnout or set of points, a mechanical installation enabling trains to be guided from one railway track to another
- Coach (carriage) or carriage together with the horses, harness and attendants
- Bunker gear or turnout gear, the protective gear worn by firefighters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.