From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turnpike may refer to:
- Turnpike, another term for a toll road
- Turnpike trusts, a body set up by act of Parliament, with powers to collect road tolls for maintaining the principal highways during the 18th and 19th centuries
- Turnpike Lane, a street in Haringey, North London
- New Jersey Turnpike, a toll road in New Jersey, United States
- Ohio Turnpike, a toll road in Ohio, United States
- Pennsylvania Turnpike, a toll road in Pennsylvania, United States
- Florida's Turnpike, a toll road in Florida, United States
- Turnpike Stadium, the former name of Arlington Stadium in Arlington, Texas, United States
- Turnpike Esker, name of a Mi'kmaw portage trail in Digby County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- In computing
- Turnpike (software), an Internet software suite for Microsoft Windows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Used in books[[Category:]]