From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up turntable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A turntable or phonograph is a device for playing sound recordings.
Turntable may also refer to:
- "Turntable" (song), a song by TLC from 3D
- "Turntables" (song), a song by Ciara from Fantasy Ride
- Railway turntable, a device used at some railroad facilities to turn locomotives or other rolling stock around
- Car turntable, a motorized or manual device, usually installed in a driveway or on a garage floor, that rotates a motor vehicle to facilitate an easier or safer egress of the vehicle
- Lazy Susan or turntable, a rotating tray
- Turntable, a part of an articulated bus or other vehicle directly over pivoting joint, which preserves continuity of a floor during articulation
- Turntable.fm, an interactive music-sharing service
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Turntables.|
- Turntablism, using the device as a modern musical instrument
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turntable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.