From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turquoise is a gemstone.
Turquoise may also refer to:
- Turquoise (horse) a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Turquoise (color)
- New Mexico State Road 14, incorporating the Turquoise Trail
- Turkish Riviera, aka Turquoise Coast
- The Turquoise (novel), a 1946 novel by Anya Seton
- "Turquoise" (song)
- Turquoise ribbon
- Turquoise (trading platform), European equities trading platform
- Turquoise (film), a 2009 film
- Turquoise (album), a 2013 album by Devon Allman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turquoise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.