|Rouzbeh Pirouz (Chairman)
Ramin Rabii (MD)
Turquoise Partners (Persian: شرکت سرمایه گذاری فیروزه) is an international boutique investment firm based in Iran which was established in 2005 by a group of Iranian businessmen. Its activities include providing a wide range of financial services to foreign and domestic clients. The company is considered a pioneer in terms of managing foreign assets on the Tehran Stock Exchange. Turquoise manages at least 90% of all foreign investment in Iran's capital market. 
Iran Investment Monthly
Turquoise Partners produces a monthly electronic newsletter "Iran Investment Monthly" which provides the latest news on Iran’s financial market and economy in English.
Firouzeh Asia Brokerage
Turquoise has a majority stake in a fully licensed Iranian brokerage company, Firouzeh Asia Brokerage, which offers services such as trading, online trading, wealth management, and investment banking to both local and foreign clients.
- Venture capital in Iran
- Iranian Rial
- Economy of Iran
- Iranian Oil Bourse
- Central Bank of Iran
- Shetab Banking System
- National Development Fund
- Iranian Economic Reform Plan
- Banking and insurance in Iran
- List of major economic laws in Iran
- "Euromoney – International banking finance and capital markets news and analysis". Euromoney.com. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- 19 August 2010, 11:59 GMT (2010-08-19). "Iran’s Turquoise Partners raises $2.8m for mutual fund | News". MEED. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- "Forsat.org". Forsat.org. 2007-03-06. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- Bozorgmehr, Najmeh (2009-10-15). "Iran's thermometer begins to overheat". FT.com. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- "Iranian investment scene 'improving' as relations thaw". BBC.com. 2014-10-16. Retrieved 2014-12-28.
- "Persian Profits". Zawya.com. 2014-11-24. Retrieved 2014-12-28.
- "Turquoise Partners". Turquoise Partners. Retrieved 2012-07-15.