|Key people||Rouzbeh Pirouz (Chairman)
Ramin Rabii (MD)
Turquoise Partners (Persian: شرکت سرمایه گذاری فیروزه) is an international boutique investment firm based in Iran which was established in 2005 by a group of Iranian businessmen. Its activities include providing a wide range of financial services to foreign and domestic clients. The company is considered a pioneer in terms of managing foreign assets on the Tehran Stock Exchange.
Iran Investment Monthly
Turquoise Partners produces a monthly Newsletter "Iran Investment Monthly" which provides the latest news on Iran’s financial market, economy and politics. Turquoise also offers services such as wealth management, investment banking and trading through its brokerage firm, Firouzeh Asia Brokerage.
- Iranian Rial
- Economy of Iran
- Iranian Oil Bourse
- Central Bank of Iran
- Shetab Banking System
- National Development Fund
- Iranian Economic Reform Plan
- Banking and insurance in Iran
- List of major economic laws in Iran
- "Euromoney – International banking finance and capital markets news and analysis". Euromoney.com. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- 19 August 2010, 11:59 GMT (2010-08-19). "Iran’s Turquoise Partners raises $2.8m for mutual fund | News". MEED. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- "Forsat.org". Forsat.org. 2007-03-06. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- Bozorgmehr, Najmeh (2009-10-15). "Iran's thermometer begins to overheat". FT.com. Retrieved 2012-07-15.
- "Turquoise Partners". Turquoise Partners. Retrieved 2012-07-15.