From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up turtle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A turtle is a reptile, most of whose body is shielded by a special bony or cartilaginous shell.
Turtle(s) may also refer to:
- The Turtles, an American folk-rock band, best known for the 1967 hit song "Happy Together"
- Turtles (group), a K-Hip-Hop band
Turtle is a type of dog.
- Turtle (comics), two villains who were primarily enemies of Flash
- Turtle (Entourage), a character in the HBO television series Entourage
- Turtle (gaming), a primarily defensive strategy in various computer games
- Turtles (video game), a 1981 arcade game by Konami
- The Great and Powerful Turtle, aka "Turtle" or "The Turtle", a character in the Wild Cards novels
- Turtle, a character in Barbara Kingsolver's novels The Bean Trees and Pigs in Heaven
- Turtle, Wisconsin, United States, a town
- Turtle Mountains (California), United States
- Turtle Mound, Florida, United States a prehistoric archaeological site
- Rio Turtle or Turtle Rock, West Virginia, United States
- Turtle Mountain (Alberta), Canada
- Turtle Mountain, Guishan Island, Taiwan
- Turtle Bay (disambiguation)
- Turtle Creek (disambiguation)
- Turtle Island (disambiguation)
- Turtle Lake (disambiguation)
- Turtle (submersible), the first military submarine, built during the American Revolutionary War
- DSV Turtle, a retired ocean research submersible of the US Navy
- Turtle Ship or Geobukseon, a type of Korean warship from the Joseon Dynasty
- Turtle (robot), a class of educational robots used most prominently in the 1970s and 1980s
- Turtle (syntax), a Terse RDF Triple language
- Turtle F2F, a tool for exchanging contents in an anonymous and secure way over a friend-to-friend (F2F) network
- Turtle graphics
- Turtles (chocolate), a type of candy trademarked by DeMet's Candy Company
- Turtle's Records & Tapes, a defunct American retail chain
- Botts' dots, often called turtles in Washington and Oregon
- An archaic name for the Turtle Dove
- A member of the Ancient Order of Turtles
- A type of spinning float, a breakdancing move
- All pages beginning with "Turtle"
- TIRTL, a traffic logger and speed measurement device
- Turtling (disambiguation)
- Tortoise (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.