|Founded||1941 (as Plastone)|
|Headquarters||Willowbrook, Illinois, United States|
|Denis J. Healy (Chief Executive Officer and President)
Tom Healy (Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing)
Number of employees
Turtle Wax is a manufacturer of automotive appearance products. The company was founded by a Chicago entrepreneur named Benjamin Hirsch in 1941 and is currently headquartered in Willowbrook, Illinois. Hirsch family members are involved with the company to this day. Turtle Wax is the largest automotive appearance products company in the world and distributes its products in more than 90 countries.
The company's primary product lines include cleaning and polishing products for cars including glass, painted surfaces, uncoated metals, leather, wheels, and tires, for both the retail consumer and professional detailer markets. Turtle Wax also offers automotive performance chemicals such as engine treatment products and formula oils.
- Turtle Wax, Inc. businessweek.com
- "Turtle Wax, Inc. - Company History". 1996.
- "Turtle Wax Range". Business Standard. 1998-01-07. Retrieved 2008-12-19.[dead link]
- Distributors of Turtle Wax in the UK
- Turtle Wax homepage
- Turtle Wax European homepage
- Distributors of Turtle Wax in the Ukraine
|This United States retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|