From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tush (song))
|Look up tush in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tush may refer to:
- subgroup of Georgians Tushs or Tushetians
- A slang term for the buttocks
- Any of the canine teeth of a horse
- Tush, the Bats language of the Bats people, who live in Tusheti
- "Tush" (ZZ Top song), a 1975 song by ZZ Top from their album Fandango!
- "Tush" (Ghostface Killah song), a 2004 song by Ghostface Killah from his album The Pretty Toney Album
- Tush (band), a band that at one time featured Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen
- T.U.S.H., a 1970s Belgian rock band featuring Dany Lademacher and Walter de Paduwa
- Tush (TV series), a 1980s variety show with Bill Tush
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.