From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tusker can mean:
- a bull elephant with genetic properties granting it great size and large tusks
- an adult male wild boar, particularly the American razorback population
- Tusker (beer), a Kenyan beer bottled by East African Breweries
- The East Africa rugby union team who tour under the nickname The Tuskers
- Tusker FC, a Kenyan football club owned by the East African Breweries
- Florida Tuskers, a franchise in the United Football League
- Kochi Tuskers Kerala, a franchise in the Indian Premier League
- A historic US Army unit, the 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment -- Tuskers
- A range of fork lift solid tyres manufactured by STARCO Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tusker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.