Tutow Solar Park
|Tutow Solar Park|
|Site area||22 ha (54.4 acres) Site plan|
The first phase of the project, Tutow I was commissioned in 2009, using 91,200 First Solar thin film modules, with a total rating of 6782 kWp, and was expected to produce 6.7 GWh per year. The second, Tutow II, brought the total to 25.4 MWp, about four times larger, in 2010, and was expected to produce 26 GWh/year using a total of 335,400 panels, and the third section, Tutow III, making the total 52 MWp, was completed in 2011.
- "Tutow Solar Park in global mapping of solar power station site footprints". Wiki-Solar. Retrieved Apr-12.
- Neuer Solarpark mit 17,3 Megawatt Leistung in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Tutow Airport Information
- Tutow I
- Stadtwerke Mainz AG übernimmt Solarpark mit über 25 MW in Tutow
- Large-Scale Photovoltaic Power Plants
|This article about renewable energy plants is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Germany power station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|