From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tuya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuya is a distinctive, flat-topped, steep-sided volcano.
Tuya may refer to:
- Tuya Butte, a flat-topped volcano in northern British Columbia, Canada
- Queen Tuya, an ancient Egyptian queen
- Tjuyu, the wife of Yuya who is often referred to as Tuya
- "Tuya" (song), a 2007 song by Jennifer Peña
- Tuya Lake, a lake in northern British Columbia, Canada
- Tuya River, a river in northern British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.