From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tuya may refer to:
- Tuya, a distinctive, flat-topped, steep-sided volcano
- Tuya Butte, a flat-topped volcano in northern British Columbia, Canada
- Queen Tuya, an ancient Egyptian queen
- Tjuyu, the wife of Yuya who is often referred to as Tuya.
- Tuya (Jennifer Peña song), a song by Jennifer Peña
- Tuya Lake, a lake in northern British Columbia, Canada
- Tuya River, a river in northern British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.