From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tuzla is a word of Turkish origin which means "place of salt". There are several places that have this name:
- Tuzla, Istanbul – a district and a municipality of Istanbul province, Turkey
- Tuzla – a city and municipality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- the city of Tuzla is also seat of Tuzla Canton
- Tuzla, Constanța – a commune in Constanţa County, Romania
- Lake Tuz – the second largest lake of Turkey
- Tuzla Spit – a spit in the Strait of Kerch in Ukraine
- Tuzla Island – an island in the Strait of Kerch in Ukraine
- Enkomi or Tuzla – a village just outside the city of Famagusta (Gazimağusa) in north eastern Cyprus
- Tuzla – a coastal community in Adana Province of Turkey.
- On the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast:
- MS Tuzla, now called MS Lodbrog, a Romanian ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.