From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tweak)
|Look up tweak or tweaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tweak or tweaker can refer to:
- Tweaker, or more commonly, tweeker: an individual who uses methamphetamine
- Tweak, a street name for the drug
In a computer related context:
- Tweaking, the act of making subtle improvements to machines, especially a computer
- In cryptography, particularly disk encryption, "tweakable" refers to a group of modes of operation for block ciphers.
- Tweak (programming environment)
- Tweaker (build tool)
- TweakVista / Tweak7
- Tweak UI
- Tweak (band)
- Tweaker (band)
- Tweaking (behavior), see Stereotypy, slang term for someone exhibiting compulsive or repetitive behaviour
- Tweek Tweak, a character from the animated television series South Park
- TWEAK, a cytokine encoded by the gene TNFSF12
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tweaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.