From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tweed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tweed may refer to:
- Tweed (cloth), a woolen fabric
- Tweed, Ontario, a municipality in Canada
- Tweed, Ontario (village), the urban centre of the municipality
- Tweed New Haven Regional Airport in New Haven, Connecticut
- Tweed Heads, New South Wales
- Charles Austin Tweed (1813–1887), American politician and jurist
- David Tweed, Australian businessman
- Davy Tweed (born 1959), Irish rugby player
- Harrison Tweed (1885–1969), American lawyer and civic leader
- Heather Tweed (born 1959), British visual artist
- Jack Tweed (born 1987), British, widower of Jade Goody
- Karen Tweed (born 1963), British piano accordionist
- Martin Tweed (born 1891), New Zealand rugby player and physician
- Merv Tweed (born 1955), Canadian politician
- Shannon Tweed (born 1957), Canadian actress and model
- Steven Tweed (born 1972), Scottish football player and manager
- Sydney Charles Tweed (born 1886), Canadian businessman and politician
- Thomas Tweed, (1853–1906), Canadian merchant and politician
- Thomas Frederic Tweed (1890–1940), British soldier and novelist
- Tracy Tweed (born 1965), Canadian actress and model
- William M. Tweed (1823–1878), "Boss Tweed", 19th century New York politician
- Tweed (film), an upcoming film written and directed by Alexander Wraith
- Tweed (Fender), a series of Fender amplifiers
- Tweed River (disambiguation)
- Tweed Water, the River Tweed
- HMS Tweed, several ships in the Royal Navy
- All pages beginning with "Tweed"
- All pages with titles containing "Tweed"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.