From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tween in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tween may refer to:
- Tween (Dungeons & Dragons), creature in the Dungeon & Dragons series
- Tween 20 and Tween 80, types of polysorbate detergents
- Tween Brands, a former retailer that operated the Justice chain, specializing in clothing for girls between ages 7–14; now a division of a larger women's clothing retailer, DressBarn
- Tween (software), Twitter client for Microsoft Windows
- Inbetweening, in animation, the creation of intermediate frames between two key points, often added by an assistant animator or by computer
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.