From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tweener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tweener may refer to:
- Preteen, people ages 10-12
- David "Tweener" Apolskis, a character from the U.S. television series, Prison Break
- "Tweener" (Prison Break episode), the ninth episode from season 1 of U.S. television series Prison Break
- Tweener (basketball), a basketball player:
- who is able to play two (or more) positions equally well, or
- whose skills and physical attributes do not precisely fit any one position
- Tweener in professional wrestling is a character who is portrayed as being morally neutral or ambiguous
- Tweener is also the name of a shot in tennis invented by Guillermo Vilas, which is usually performed facing away from the net and hitting the ball between the legs. Most famous person for using the Tweener is Roger Federer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tweener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.