From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tweet, tweeted, or tweets in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tweet may refer to:
- The Tweets, artists' name under which "The Birdie Song" charted in the UK in 1981
- Cessna T-37 Tweet, a twin-engine United States trainer-attack type aircraft
- Tweet (singer) (born 1972), American R&B and soul singer-songwriter
- Jonathan Tweet, game designer
- Samuel Tweet, a character of the British actor and comedian Freddie Davies (born 1937)
- Cessna A-37 Dragonfly, also known as the "Super Tweet" is a United States light attack aircraft developed from the T-37 Tweet
- Tweet Tweet My Lovely, an album by English punk rock band Snuff from 1998
- Tweets For My Sweet, a Filipino sitcom/dramedy series created by GMA Network and aired in 2012
- Tweet Tweet Tweety, an animated cartoon from 1951 and produced by Warner Bros
- Tweet and Sour, an animated cartoon from 1956 and produced by Warner Bros
- Tweet Zoo, an animated cartoon from 1957 and produced by Warner Bros
- Trick or Tweet, an animated cartoon from 1959 and produced by Warner Bros
- Hyde and Go Tweet, an animated cartoon from 1960 and produced by Warner Bros
- "Tweet Tweet", an episode of the Teletubbies
- Tweeter (disambiguation)
- Tweety (disambiguation)
- Tweed (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tweet"
- All pages with titles containing "Tweet"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tweet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.