The Doll Factory 1910 West Temple St.Los Angeles, CA 90026
TwentyWonder is an annual fundraising event where an assortment of artists, scientists, designers, musicians, comedians, actors, athletes, and circus performers come together to create an unforgettable night. All proceeds from the event go to benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles (DSALA), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the welfare of people with Down syndrome or Trisomy 21 (the scientific name for Down syndrome).
Event Highlights 
Billed as an exciting “carnival of the mind,” TwentyWonder is a sprawling indoor/outdoor summer festival with past attractions ranging from Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, the Los Angeles Derby Dolls, and world class insect collections to the Batmobile and Lucha VaVoom. Part TED, part Burning Man – TwentyWonder is a “bursting galleria of the unusual and unforeseen”  engineered to stir the senses and ignite the imagination.
Event History 
TwentyWonder is the creation of Jim Hodgson, Director of DSALA, whose young son, Henry, was born with Trisomy 21. The name “TwentyWonder” is derived from the term Trisomy 21; it also alludes to the wonders and promise of the 21st century. TwentyWonder is the successor to the legendary SuperBall  a quasi-annual, Los-Angeles based summer party that Jim Hodgson and his brother Joel Hodgson, the creator of the popular television show, Mystery Science Theater 3000, started as an informal backyard get-together at Jim’s home in 1996. From there it flourished into an invitation-only, word-of-mouth event attracting the brothers’ show business friends, performers, writers, artists, and celebrities. The last of the eight SuperBalls was in 2007. The reinvented SuperBall, christened TwentyWonder, was held in March 2010 at the Veterans Center in Culver City. TwentyWonder 2011, a sold-out event, took place on July 9, 2011 at the Doll Factory in Silver Lake, California, home of the Los Angeles Derby Dolls.
- "What is Down Syndrome?". The Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles.
- "High Thrills at TwentyWonder Bash". The Love Stain.
- Selman, Matt (February 18, 2010). "What is TWENTYWONDER?". TIME Techland Blog. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- "Jim Hodgson, Senior Director". DSALA Staff. The Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles.
- Netburn, Deborah (24 July 2007). "The Return of Super Ball". Los Angeles Times.
- Green, Trina N. (July 12, 2011). "LIVE REVIEW: TWENTYWONDER: Downs Syndrome Fundraiser – Exene Cervenka, LA Derby Dolls, BRMC @ The Doll Factory 7/9". The Owl Mag. Retrieved April 9, 2012.