From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Twi (disambiguation))
Twi may refer to:
- The Akan language spoken in Ghana
- Twi-, a numerical prefix
- Twi ba, a percussive musical instrument
- Twi'lek, an alien species in the Star Wars universe
TWI as an acronym may refer to:
- The Way International, a religious organization considered by some to be a cult
- The Welding Institute, a research and technology organisation based in the UK
- Trade weighted index, an economic instrument used to compare exchange rates
- Training Within Industry, a service in the US that provided consultancy to war-related industries during World War II
- Trans World International, a distributor and producer of televised sports
- TWI-Bus or Two Wire Interface, a variant of I²C
- Topographic Wetness Index, an algorithm based on slope and flow accumulation. Otherwise known as Compound Topographic Index
- Texting While Intoxicated, an iPhone/iPod Touch app where people share text messages from their intoxicated friends
- Two-Way Immersion is often used interchangeably with the term Dual language, which is a form of education in which students are taught literacy and content in two languages.
- Tread Wear Indicator
- Tolerable Weekly Intake
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.