From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A twig is a small thin terminal branch of a woody plant.
|Look up twig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may also refer
In computing to:
- Twig (database), an open source object database
- Twig (template engine), an open source template engine for PHP
In drama and literature to:
- Twig C. George, a children's book author.
- Twig (novel), a 1942 book by Elizabeth Orton Jones
- Twigs (play), a play by George Furth
- Twig Verginix, a character from The Edge Chronicles
In music to:
- Twigs, twin music artists and songwriters
- Twig World, an educational company in the United Kingdom
- Twig, Minnesota, an unincorporated community in Saint Louis County, Minnesota, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.