Twilight of the Elites: America After Meritocracy
|Twilight of the Elite: America After Meritocracy|
|LC Class||HN90.E4 H39 2012|
Twilight of the Elite: America After Meritocracy is a book written by MSNBC's Christopher Hayes, discussing examples of how meritocracy is exploited in modern America. He argues that there are many competing forces working within America that are causing the financial crisis, elite crisis, media crisis, and, what he sees as the most imminent problem facing the globe, the environmental global warming crisis.
- Hayes, C. (2012). Twilight of the elites: America after meritocracy (1st ed.). New York: Crown Publishing. ISBN 9780307720450 (hardcover).
- "Twilight of the Elites by Christopher L. Hayes". Kirkus. April 15, 2012.
- Swartz, Aaron (June 18, 2012). "Guest Review by Aaron Swartz: Chris Hayes' The Twilight of The Elites". Crooked Timber. Retrieved 2012-07-16.
- Brooks, David (July 12, 2012). "Why Our Elites Stink". The New York Times.
- Brookes, Julian (July 11, 2012). "Chris Hayes on the Twilight of the Elites and the End of Meritocracy". Rolling Stone.
- Hsu, Hua (June 1, 2012). "Clotted Cream". Slate.
|This article about a book on politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|