This article is about an airline. For aircraft with two jet engines, see twinjet
Twin Jet is an airline based in Aix en Provence, France, which started in May 2001 with its first scheduled flight in March 2002. It is also a Flying Blue partner.
The company operates 250 flights a week to Bergerac, L'Aquila, Limoges (Limoges – Bellegarde Airport), Metz-Nancy, Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, Geneva, Marseille, Milan, Nice, Paris-Orly Airport, Pau, Périgueux, Stuttgart, Toulon and Toulouse.
Its activity is complemented by business aviation and charter flights. Catering services are available on board.
Twin Jet operates the following services (as of September 2013) :
- Bergerac (Bergerac-Roumanière Airport): 2 daily flights to Paris
- Le Havre (Le Havre – Octeville Airport) : 2 daily flights to Lyon
- Limoges (Limoges – Bellegarde Airport): 3 daily flights to Paris-Orly Airport and 2 weekly flights to Nice. 2 weekly flights to Marseille.
- Lyon (Lyon–Saint Exupéry Airport) : 2 daily flights to Le Havre-Octeville, 5 weekly flights to Stuttgart from June 2nd, 2014 and 2 weekly flights to Toulon from June 6th, 2014
- Marseille (Marseille Provence Airport): 8 daily flights to Metz-Nancy, Basle-Mulhouse, Geneva, Pau and Limoges **NEW 2 daily flights to Milan from October 14th 2013**
- Metz - Nancy (Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport): 4 daily flights to Toulouse, Marseille
- Mulhouse (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg): 4 daily flights to Toulouse, Marseille.
- Nice (Nice) 2 weekly flights to Limoges and Milan
- Paris (Paris-Orly Airport) 2 daily flights to Périgueux, Bergerac, and 3 daily flights to Limoges
- Périgueux (Périgueux Bassillac Airport): 2 daily flights to Paris
- Pau (Pau Airport): 2 daily flights to Marseille
- Toulon: 2 weekly flights to Lyon
- Toulouse (Toulouse-Blagnac Airport): 2 daily flights to Metz-Nancy, 2 daily flights to Milan Malpensa
- Milan (Milan - Malpensa Airport): 2 daily flights to Toulouse and up to 3 daily flights to Marseille. NEW: 3 weekly flights to L'Aquila.
- L'Aquila: 3 weekly flights to Milan
- Stuttgart: 5 weekly flights to Lyon
As of August 2011 the Twin Jet fleet includes:
- Twin Jet available in French, English, German, and Italian.