|Focus cities||Marseille Provence Airport, Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Flying Blue|
|Headquarters||Aix en Provence, France|
|Key people||Olivier Manaut (CEO)|
The company operates 250 flights a week to Bergerac, Limoges (Limoges – Bellegarde Airport), Metz-Nancy, Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, Geneva, Marseille, Milan, Nice, Paris-Orly Airport, Pau, Périgueux and Toulouse.
Its activity is complemented by business aviation and charter flights. Catering services are available on board.
Twin Jet operates the following services (as of September 2013) :
- Bergerac (Bergerac-Roumanière Airport): 2 daily flights to Paris
- Le Havre (Le Havre – Octeville Airport) : 2 daily flights to Lyon from September 16, 2013
- Limoges (Limoges – Bellegarde Airport): 3 daily flights to Paris-Orly Airport and 2 weekly flights to Nice. 2 weekly flights to Marseille.
- Lyon (Lyon–Saint Exupéry Airport) : 2 daily flights to Le Havre-Octeville from September 16, 2013
- Marseille (Marseille Provence Airport): 8 daily flights to Metz-Nancy, Basle-Mulhouse, Geneva, Pau and Limoges **NEW 2 daily flights to Milan from October 14th 2013**
- Metz - Nancy (Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport): 4 daily flights to Toulouse, Marseille
- Mulhouse (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg): 4 daily flights to Toulouse, Marseille.
- Nice (Nice) 2 weekly flights to Limoges
- Paris (Paris-Orly Airport) 2 daily flights to Périgueux, Bergerac, and 3 daily flights to Limoges
- Périgueux (Périgueux Bassillac Airport): 2 daily flights to Paris
- Pau (Pau Airport): 2 daily flights to Marseilles starting from November 2, 2011.
- Toulouse (Toulouse-Blagnac Airport): 4 daily flights to Metz-Nancy, Mulhouse-Basle, 3 daily flights to Milan Malpensa from September 9, 2013
- Milan (Milan - Malpensa Airport): **NEW** 3 daily flights to Toulouse from September 9th, 2013 **NEW 2 daily flights to Marseille from October 14th 2013**
- Geneva (Geneva International Airport): Direct flight every day to Marseille
- Basel (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg): 4 daily flights to Toulouse, Marseille.
Twin Jet operates propeller-driven BEECH 1900 aircraft.
As of August 2011 the Twin Jet fleet includes:
Twin Jet is the number one in Europe with this aircraft.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Twin Jet.|
- Twin Jet available in French, English, German, and Italian.
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|