From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Twin city (disambiguation))
Twin city or twin town may refer to:
- Twin towns and sister cities, two distant cities or towns agree to partner each other, for various reasons
- Twin cities, two towns or cities that are geographically close to each other, and often referred to collectively
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul in the U.S. state of Minnesota, most commonly referred to as the Twin Cities
- The Twin City, a nickname for the city of Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Twin City, Georgia, taken as a proper name when two adjacent municipalities merged
- Lewiston–Auburn in the U.S. state of Maine, often called the Twin Cities
- Champaign-Urbana in the U.S. state of Illinois, often called the Twin Cities
- Twin City (Bratislava), name of the biggest multifunction building complex in Central Europe, under construction, in Bratislava
- Twin Town, 1997 comedy film
- Cândido Godói, a town in Brazil known for its unusually high twin population
- Twinsburg, Ohio, location of an annual twin convention
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twin city.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.