From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Twin city (disambiguation))
Twin city or twin town may refer to:
- Twin towns and sister cities: two distant cities or towns agree to partner each other, for various reasons.
- Twin cities (geographical proximity): two towns or cities that are geographically close to each other, and often referred to collectively
- Twin City (Bratislava), name of the biggest multifunction building complex in Central Europe, under construction, in Bratislava.
- Twin Town: 1997 comedy film
- Cândido Godói, a town in Brazil known for its unusually high twin population
- Twinsburg, Ohio, location of an annual twin convention
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.