From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Twinkle Wikipedia toolset, see WP:TWINK.
|Look up twink or twinks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twink may refer to:
- Common Chaffinch, a small bird in the finch family
- Twink (gay slang), a term for young or young-looking gay or bisexual men
- Twink, a character from the Nintendo 64 game Paper Mario
- Twinking, a role-playing game behavior, esp. one who engages in this behavior
- Twink (home perm), a British brand of hair product once produced by Elida
- Lola (1969 film) a Charles Bronson film known as "Twinky"
- Twink (musician) (born 1944), John Charles Alder, a British singer and drummer
- Adele King (born 1951), Irish entertainer whose professional name is "Twink"
- Twink Storey, former radio station programme director and presenter for 2HD
- Twink Caplan (born 1947), American actress, comedian and producer
- Twink Twining (1894–1973), pitcher who played in Major League Baseball
- Minnesota Twins, an American major league baseball team, sometimes called the "Twinks" or "Twinkies" by their fans
- Hollywood Stars, an American minor league baseball team, nicknamed the "Twinks"
Twink may also be:
- A character from the children's TV show Rainbow Brite
- A brand of correction fluid and a generic term for correction fluid in New Zealand and Fiji
- A shoddy or inexperienced player of the multiplayer computer game Netrek (see "twinking" above)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.