Twinsburg High School
Twinsburg High School is a public high school in Twinsburg, Ohio. It is the only high school in the Twinsburg City Schools district, and serves most of the city and township along with some of Reminderville; the rest of Reminderville is served by Aurora, and some of Twinsburg is covered by the Nordonia Hills School District. Twinsburg HS athletic teams, like soccer and cross country, compete in the Northeast Ohio Conference.
Effective with the 2015-16 school year, Twinsburg's athletic teams will compete in the revamped Suburban League. 
Built to relieve overcrowding, Twinsburg High School was completed in January 1999 at a cost of $36 million.
Construction of the school and attached city fitness center took three years. During those three years, the school board and community decided that since the population was growing so quickly, that there should be an additional pod on the building. This pod would be a shell and not finished inside until needed.
The unfinished L-pod was built out during the spring and summer of 2006. It was open to the staff and student body for the 2006–2007 school year.
Twinsburg High School also offers vocational education training at Cuyahoga Valley Career Center.
Twinsburg High School has the following notable graduates:
- James Posey (former NBA player for the Indiana Pacers)
- Zoltan Mesko (American football) (Punter for Pittsburgh Steelers)
Ohio High School Athletic Association State Championships
Notes and references
- "Member Schools". NOC. 2009. Retrieved 20 September 2009.
- "Suburban League snags Cuyahoga Falls, Hudson, Stow, and Twinsburg". Akron Beacon Journal. September 18, 2013. Retrieved September 30, 2013.
- "Executive Board Pre-File Application". OhioJCL.org - June 2007. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. 2010. Archived from the original on June 17, 2007. Retrieved August 16, 2010.
- "OJCL Constitution". OhioJCL.org - July 2002. Internet Archive: Wayback Machine. 2010. Archived from the original on July 21, 2002. Retrieved August 16, 2010. "... by paying both OJCL annual chapter dues and any annual chapter membership dues required by NJCL."
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Retrieved 2012-03-21.
|This Summit County, Ohio school article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|