|Distributed by||Disney-ABC Domestic Television|
|Directed by||Stuart Gillard|
|Written by||Daniel Berendsen|
|Original channel||Disney Channel|
|Release date||October 12, 2007|
|Preceded by||Twitches (2005)|
Twitches Too is a 2007 Disney Channel Original Movie. It is the sequel to the Disney Channel Original Movie Twitches, released in 2005. The film began production in late April 2007 and was released on October 12. It aired during Disney Channel's Halloween Month. The Disney Channel Original Series, Wizards of Waverly Place, premiered on the same day. The first trailer was released during the premiere of the DCOM High School Musical 2. On its premiere night, the movie brought in 6.9 million viewers.
The movie starts out in Coventry with Queen Miranda in King Aron's study, telling his portrait how much she misses him. When she emerges, she is followed by a shadow. She waves her hand and a wall appears, concealing the door. In the Earth dimension, Camryn makes a mess when she tries to magically put dishes into a dishwasher. Alex is living with them because she is going to Waverly University. Karsh and Ileana show up and announce they are getting married and that Miranda wants to see them. Alex doesn't go because she doesn't want to miss class so Camryn goes where she meets a handsome man named Demitri. She believes him to be a prince, but it turns out that he's not; he's a powerless kitchen servant. At school, Alex meets Marcus, who is Camryn's ex-boyfriend. He mistakes her for Camryn until Beth informs him otherwise.
Both Alex and Camryn have been receiving signs that their father is alive in the Shadowlands. Miranda believes that Thantos is becoming powerful again and wants the girls to use a vanquishing spell during an eclipse, when their powers will be at their strongest. If they perform the spell, everything in the Shadowlands will be destroyed, Thantos... and Aron. Alex doesn't want to do it and mistakenly brings back Thantos. He goes off to destroy Aron's Shadow. Camryn and Alex follow, and when Thantos takes Aron back to Coventry, everyone is locked out. Demitri helps them get into the castle. When asked how, he reveals that Miranda gave him his powers back. Together as one, Camryn, Alex, and Miranda bring Aron back and Aron defeats Thantos.
The movie ends with Karsh and Ileana's wedding. Everyone is there: David and Emily, their housekeeper, and even Beth and Marcus. Camryn and Demitri share a loving look. Then she waves to Beth while Marcus and Alex wink at each other. Marcus whispers to Beth..."I can't believe you're not more freaked out about this." Beth replies, "What's there to be freaked out about?" She looks around Coventry. "I'm just jealous she's got this much room in the back of her closet." Karsh and Ileana exchange rings and Aron and Miranda pronounce them husband and wife. They kiss and have the reception. The movie ends with the twins, Ileana, Karsh, Miranda and Aron, all chanting, "Go Twitches, Go Twitches!"
- Tia Mowry as Alexandra Nicole "Alex" Fielding aka Artemis DuBaer/ "Her Royal Highness" The Princess Artemis
- Tamera Mowry as Camryn Elizabeth Barnes aka Apolla DuBaer/ "Her Royal Highness" The Princess Apolla
- Kristen Wilson as Miranda DuBaer, the twins' mother, Aron's wife and Thantos's sister-in-law/"Her Majesty" The Queen of Coventry
- Patrick Fabian as Thantos DuBaer, Aron's brother, Miranda's brother-in-law, and the twins' paternal uncle/King(only in 1st film)
- Kevin Jubinville as Aron DuBaer, the twins' father, Miranda's husband, and Thantos's brother./"His Majesty" The King of Coventry
- Pat Kelly as Karsh/ "His Excellency" The Protector of Princess Artemis,Royal Servant of the King & Queen.
- Leslie Seiler as Ileana/ "Her Excellency" The Protector of Princess Apolla, Royal Servant of the King & Queen.
- Chris Gallinger as Demitri
- Arnold Pinnock as David Barnes
- Karen Holness as Emily Barnes
- Jackie Rosenbaum as Beth Fish
- Nathan Stephenson as Marcus Warburton, Camryn's ex-boyfriend
- Jayne Eastwood as Norseng
All of the cast reprises their roles, except for Jennifer Robertson who played Illeana in the original movie. The character of Illeana is played by the actress Leslie Seller in this sequel.
Filming for Twitches Too began in April 2007 on location in Toronto, Casaloma being one of the filming locations. More special effects were used in this movie than the original, so most scenes were filmed using a green screen. Scenes where certain cast members had to fly were also filmed with a green screen and they wore a harness. When filming, the castle set was elevated nine feet high to give the illusion that cast members were up really high. Green bands were attached to the bottom of the castle set to edit in background elements during post-production that blended in with the world of Coventry.
- R. Thomas Umstead (October 22, 2007). Disney Scares Up Viewers. Multichannel.com. Accessed 2008-10-11.