From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up two-way in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Two-way, two way, 2-way, or 2way may refer to:
- Two-way communication occurs when information flows in both directions between two parties
- In journalism, a two-way is an informal style of reporting that involves a conversation between two people. The most common arrangement is for a reporter in the field to talk to the host of a news program. The two usually conduct the conversation as if this were the first time the information was being disclosed to the host. While this may be true for breaking news, more often the host has been briefed in advance about what information the reporter has to share, so that the host can ask questions which the reporter can easily and naturally answer.
- Two-way linked list (doubly linked list), in computer science
- Two-way mirror
- Two-way street
- Two Way Monologue, 2004 music album by Sondre Lerche
- Two-Way Stretch, 1960 British comedy film
- 2-Way, nickname for rapper Romeo Miller (b. 1989)
- 2-way, symmetric multiprocessing
- 2waytraffic, television production company
- 2-way electrical switching circuit (sometimes called 3-way)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.