From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up two-wheeler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A two-wheeler refers to vehicles that run on two wheels. They include, but are not limited to:
- A dandy horse, velocipede, or draisine, forerunner of the bicycle
- A bicycle, a pedal-powered two-wheeler
- A cab or hansom on two wheels
- A motorcycle, a motor-powered two-wheeler, similar in construction with bicycles
- The Segway PT, a two-wheel, self-balancing personal transporter
- A hand truck, a two-wheeled device used for transporting bulky or heavy items such as furniture or golf clubs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.