From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up two-wheeler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A two-wheeler refers to vehicles that run on two wheels. They include, but are not limited to:
- A dandy horse, velocipede, or draisine, forerunner of the bicycle
- A bicycle, a pedal-powered two-wheeler
- A cab or hansom on two wheels
- A motorcycle, a motor-powered two-wheeler, similar in construction with bicycles
- The Segway PT, a two-wheel, self-balancing personal transporter
- A hand truck, a two-wheeled device used for transporting bulky or heavy items such as furniture or golf clubs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Two-wheeler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.