|Parent company||Hodder & Stoughton|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Headquarters location||London, England|
Announced by its Publisher, Lisa Highton, in September 2010, Two Roads started publishing in 2015. Publishing about a dozen books a year, with a mixture of narrative non-fiction and fiction, its stated mission is ‘stories-voices-places-lives’. Two Roads particularly champions reading groups and book clubs, and since she launched the list publisher Lisa Highton has travelled over 7,500 miles vising independent bookshops and their book groups. Possibly the best known title on the Two Roads list to date is Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, which was made into a film in 2011 starring Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon.
- Ape House – Sara Gruen
- Water For Elephants – Sara Gruen
- The Vet: my wild & wonderful friends – Luke Gamble
- Farangi Girl – Ashley Dartnell
- Signs of life – Natalie Taylor
- The Puppy Diaries – Jill Abramson
- The Sea on Our Skin – Madeleine Tobert
- A Century of Wisdom – Caroline Stoessinger
- The Reading Promise – Alice Ozma
- Cleo – Helen Brown
- Cats & Daughters – Helen Brown
- The Last Lecture – Randy Pausch
- The Vet: The big wild world – Luke Gamble
- Dream New Dreams – Jai Pausch
- The Stockholm Octavo – Karen Englemann
- The End of Your Life Book Club – Will Schwalbe
- Happier at Home – Gretchen Rubin
- Doodlemum – Angie Stevens
- Island Wife – Judy Fairbairns
- Z – a novel of Zelda Fitzgerald – Therese Anne Fowler
- Breathe Deeply – Susan Spencer-Wendel
- "Hodder & Stoughton announce the launch of new imprint TWO ROADS". Hachette UK Press Releases. 14 September 2010. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
- Highton, Lisa. "The Travelling Editor". Two Roads Website. Two Roads Books. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
- "Water For Elephants (2011)". IMDB. IMDB. Retrieved 11 September 2012.