Two Sought Adventure
Dust-jacket from the first edition
|Cover artist||Lionel Dillon|
|Series||Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser|
|Genre||Fantasy short stories|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
Two Sought Adventure is a 1957 collection of fantasy short stories by Fritz Leiber. It was first published by Gnome Press in 1957 in an edition of 4,000 copies. The collections contains all of Leiber's Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser stories that had been written at the time, with the exception of "Adept's Gambit". The collection was expanded and published by Ace Books in 1970 under the title Swords Against Death. The stories originally appeared in the magazines Unknown, Other Worlds and Suspense Magazine.
- "The Jewels in the Forest"
- "Thieves’ House"
- "The Bleak Shore"
- "The Howling Tower"
- "The Sunken Land"
- "The Seven Black Priests"
- "Claws from the Night"
- Gale, Floyd C. (1958-03). "Galaxy's 5 Star Shelf". Galaxy. pp. 119–122. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings (1998). The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd. p. 306.
- Contento, William G. "Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections". Retrieved 2008-03-04.