Two Sparrows in a Hurricane
|"Two Sparrows in a Hurricane"|
|Single by Tanya Tucker|
|from the album Can't Run from Yourself|
|Writer(s)||Mark Alan Springer|
|Tanya Tucker singles chronology|
"Two Sparrows in a Hurricane" is a song written by Mark Alan Springer and recorded by American country music artist Tanya Tucker. It was released in September 1992 as the first single from the album Can't Run from Yourself. The song reached number 2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
The music video was directed by Joanne Gardner and premiered in October 1992.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||2|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||100|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||85|
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. pp. 431–432. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- "RPM Country Tracks." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. December 26, 1992. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
- "Tanya Tucker Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Tanya Tucker.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1992". RPM. December 19, 1992. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1993". RPM. December 18, 1993. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|