|Type||Free Economic Zone|
|Industry||television, radio, film, publishing, online, mobile, music, gaming, animation|
United Arab Emirates
|Key people||Noura Al Kaabi (CEO)
Wayne Borg (Deputy CEO & COO)
twofour54 is a tax-free media and entertainment free zone based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates that facilitates the development of Arabic media and entertainment content in the region. The company works with businesses in television, radio, film, publishing, online, mobile, music, gaming and animation to create local content and grow the Arab media industry. Its name refers to the geographic co-ordinates of Abu Dhabi - 24°north by 54°east.
Location and area 
twofour54 splits its operation across two campuses in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The main campus which hosts its partner businesses in addition to majority of twofour54's corporate offices are located at Khalifa Park, with its studios, production and post production facilities located adjacent to the National Theater, Abu Dhabi.
twofour54 media and entertainment hub 
twofour54 is a government-backed organisation that is providing the physical and intellectual infrastructure required to create a sustainable Arabic media and entertainment hub. It offers 100% company ownership in a tax-free environment, licensing and business set-up services. It is made up of three business pillars– a media training academy; a media and entertainment industry funding and support arm; production, post production, and broadcast facilities; together with a business services department supporting new businesses setting up in the zone.
- twofour54 tadreeb provides professional industry skills training courses. Courses cover disciplines within the publishing, video, radio, journalism or more general television production industries.
- twofour54 ibtikar provides funding and business expertise to businesses and individuals across the content creation sector. The key criteria for securing funding and support from twofour54 ibtikar is that applicants for funding should be of Arab origin and be looking to serve the Arabic speaking market. In addition to the funding, twofour54 ibtikar acted as co-producer for UK children's TV show Driver Dan's Story Train which later was adapted for the MENA market to become Captain Karim Qitar Al Hekayat, broadcast on Baraem TV, the pre-school channel of Qatar's Al Jazeera TV.
- twofour54 intaj provides high definition (HD) and 3D stereoscopic (3DS) production, television studios, post-production facilities, media asset management, digital archiving, playout and broadcasting services.
- twofour54 tawasol supports businesses setting up in twofour54 including assistance with government processes and other services, such as providing residential accommodation and visas.
twofour54 partners 
Since launch in 2008, twofour54 has partnered with some of the global and regional brands in the media industry, as well as local talent from Abu Dhabi which include:
See also 
- Abu Dhabi Media
- Creative City
- Dubai Media City
- Egyptian Media Production City
- Jordan Media City
- Ras Al Khaimah Media Free Zone and Film City
- twofour54 website
- twofour54 tadreeb
- twofour54 ibtikar
- twofour54 intaj
- creative lab
- Abu Dhabi 2030 vision
- Brand Abu Dhabi website